Thursday 28 June 2007

19" Audi RS8 Wheels & Blackened B Posts

I saw some 19" Audi RS8 Wheels going pretty cheaply with some clear rear indicators, so I decided i'd go for them.
I'm more than likely not going to keep the wheels, as nice as they are, permanently as the 235/35 low profile rubber won't be suitable for driving down old Welsh/Scottish lanes when I take her kayaking/climbing. That said they look great for just normal road use, providing you are aware of the kerbs :)
From the picture you will also notice I have blackened the door B Posts with some vinyl I bought from B&Q. Getting it on without any bubbles was a nightmare. I'd be interested in strategies to make this easier next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scottish T4 Campervan Community said...

www.t4club.co.uk
We would love to feature your van to our members community if you would like a full page feature upon our community get in touch with relevant images and information at t4club@live.co.uk